Only time will tell if we can bring our crazy, hyperextended family together...BETTER! Come share our laughs and struggles as we test tips, tricks, and tools-of-the-trade in our quest for a more fabulous family life.





Thursday, November 3, 2011

Figuring Out How to Manage Holiday Stress

This is my stress-reliever picture for today!  As the calendar turns to November and the holidays move closer, I can already feel my stress level climbing.  I love the holidays.  I love all the family time and beauty that the holidays bring.  I love all the connections and memories the holidays can make for people.  It's all the planning that stresses me out!  This is definitely something I'm going to want to explore these next two months--how to lower holiday stress and how to focus on meaningful family connections.  For now, I'm just going to look at pictures of my favorite places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment