Only time will tell if we can bring our crazy, hyperextended family together...BETTER! Come share our laughs and struggles as we test tips, tricks, and tools-of-the-trade in our quest for a more fabulous family life.





Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Called "If You Can't Find Your Bathing Suit, You Can't Go Swimming!"

Grandma is coming to visit!
...or otherwise titled "I Cleaned And Now I Can't Find Anything!"  So, we did a lot of cleaning this past weekend (i.e. my Big Fall Clean or the BFC as I fondly refer to it) to get ready for friends and relatives to gather at our house during the holidays (my favorite part of the holidays)--including my grandmother, who is also known by some as great-grandmother, and by others as great-great-grandmother (I'm so excited!). However, today is my swim practice and I cannot find my bathing suit ANYWHERE!  I'm sure I put it somewhere where I wouldn't lose track of it and guess what...it's gone.  The one lesson I'm learning with this year's Big Fall Clean is that we need some serious organizational help.  The problem has to be admitted before an answer can be found, correct?!  Anyhow, we did get the two main rooms painted a warm, dusted, and curtains washed (my grandmother's pet peeve--dirty curtains).


(This post is also filed under "Just Put It In A Box").

No comments:

Post a Comment